armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Army.com News & Announcements (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Forum Has a New Rank Structure! (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4415)

ArmySteve 04-05-2007 06:05 PM

The Forum Has a New Rank Structure!
 
Army.com is happy to announce that it has instituted a new system of member ranks to better fit the nature of the site. We are abandoning the junior member, member, senior member, and going with a ranking system along the lines of the US Army. The Ranking system is explained in detail [URL="http://www.army.com/forum/announcement.php?f=5"]HERE[/URL].
:D

torspo[fin] 04-06-2007 09:43 AM

Nice touch.

JBMcCain 04-07-2007 03:55 PM

Its pretty sweet.

Zeus185 04-09-2007 10:58 AM

its a nice wee touch

Bobbyswife 04-11-2007 06:28 PM

NPR announced
 
I just heard on NPR that our Army troops (my husband) who are deployed to Iraq or are going to be deployed for 12 months ARE BEING EXTENDED TO 15 MONTHS. Is this true? Does this effect everyone?:mad:

gsimes 04-11-2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbyswife (Post 39930)
I just heard on NPR that our Army troops (my husband) who are deployed to Iraq or are going to be deployed for 12 months ARE BEING EXTENDED TO 15 MONTHS. Is this true? Does this effect everyone?:mad:

according to what I heard on the local news thats right.

Bobbyswife 04-11-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsimes (Post 39934)
according to what I heard on the local news thats right.

Well when I spoke to Bob yesterday and he did not mention anything about this, is it possible he does not know. They would not just spring this on us would they? Certainly the public would not find out before we are told. He is sleeping now of coarse so I cannot ask him. Is it possible it will not affect him? He is not deployed with a unit, he is an individual augmented.

11binfantry 04-20-2007 01:08 AM

I just got a warning order put out for 564days.... thats the most recent that I have seen

That Guy 07-29-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmySteve (Post 39639)
Army.com is happy to announce that it has instituted a new system of member ranks to better fit the nature of the site. We are abandoning the junior member, member, senior member, and going with a ranking system along the lines of the US Army. The Ranking system is explained in detail [URL="http://www.army.com/forum/announcement.php?f=5"]HERE[/URL].
:D

So you go right from PFC to CPL. Wheres the Sham shield at? Just skipping over the SPC? You need the E-4 Mafia man.

Nightflyer 07-29-2007 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Guy (Post 46218)
So you go right from PFC to CPL. Wheres the Sham shield at? Just skipping over the SPC? You need the E-4 Mafia man.

I'm a specialist. E-4 and proud of it......Lol.....:D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.