armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Armies of the World (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Would you help Sri Lanka out of State & Rebel Terrorism? (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8032)

peace_wanted 03-04-2009 07:13 PM

Would you help Sri Lanka out of State & Rebel Terrorism?

Simply Question:

Sri Lankas goverment and Tamil rebels are fighting since 25 years.
Would you be present there to result ceasefire?
Or fight for ceasefire and peace?

Lot of tamils trying to get connected to high position politicians to solve this problems.
But no one is asking you.

Would the (WORLD) Army fight for peace in Sri Lanka?:confused:

greets
peace_wanted

Gunbunny13 03-05-2009 04:01 PM

Nope, don't care. Don't care about Darfur either.

reconmedik 03-06-2009 07:28 AM

Me Neither

Why is it everytime a country has problems they want to look to the U.S. to fix thier problems??? I am sure if we went to Sri Lanka we would be greeted with flowers and kisses,then welcomed some more with IED's and snipers. I think it's time that we start telling other Countries to solve thier own problems I am tired of Americans shedding thier blood for a bunch of ungrateful religous nut jobs!!!

MSG Glenn 03-06-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunbunny13 (Post 76447)
Nope, don't care. Don't care about Darfur either.

Same-same here.

When will other countries help us out in our times of need? I didn't notice any helping us in New Orleans or any other disasters we've had including 9/11. They just want to take from us & then spit in our faces after we've helped them.

JBMcCain 03-07-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG Glenn (Post 76484)
Same-same here.

When will other countries help us out in our times of need? I didn't notice any helping us in New Orleans or any other disasters we've had including 9/11. They just want to take from us & then spit in our faces after we've helped them.

Its kinda sad how jaded we have become.

But I am tired of throwing american tax payer money at problems that have nothing to do with us. We arent making friends this way anyway.

Gunbunny13 03-07-2009 07:11 PM

I may be jaded, but I truly do not care. That is their problem, not mine. I have noticed the OP hasn't chimed back in. What do they want and where do they come from.
There seems to be a world wide expectation that the US will come to the aid of any country that cannot or will not help it's self. When the tsunami hit Malaysian the whole world looked at us and watched our response. Then we were criticized because it was to little to late.

Spike 03-07-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reconmedik (Post 76479)
Why is it everytime a country has problems they want to look to the U.S. to fix thier problems??? I am sure if we went to Sri Lanka we would be greeted with flowers and kisses,then welcomed some more with IED's and snipers. I think it's time that we start telling other Countries to solve thier own problems I am tired of Americans shedding thier blood for a bunch of ungrateful religous nut jobs!!!

Why is it that idiots like you, think the world wants you to sort their problems out?:rolleyes: You can't even sort your own problems out and now that you are effectively banqrupt and being propped up by Saudi oil money, the likely hood of you sorting anything out has deminished considerably.
Get real bo-zo America the Junkie state of mankind, your numbers up and you're sadly wanting.

what a fruitcake!:rolleyes:

Exo1 03-08-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peace_wanted (Post 76391)
Simply Question:

Sri Lankas goverment and Tamil rebels are fighting since 25 years.
Would you be present there to result ceasefire?
Or fight for ceasefire and peace?

Lot of tamils trying to get connected to high position politicians to solve this problems.
But no one is asking you.

Would the (WORLD) Army fight for peace in Sri Lanka?:confused:

greets
peace_wanted

Your country has some good special forces units within its police and army that have the tactical ability to decimate a well trained tamil tiger fighting force... So if your people support peace in these regions, I reccomend they provide golden intel to the military so they can task these units who can take the fight to the enemy.....
That is were you will find the road to peace!!...

The US and the west should support countries sorting out their own problems with guidance and sharing of lessons already learnt!!.. However, no nation even one as big as the US can always come running when a state shouts for "Mommy" to sort their problems out... The reliance culture is dead, so I reccomend that Carpe Diem be the new motto of those wanting to have peace and stability in their homelands.... Once you show the intiative, larger nations may then assist in tactical support....