armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help and Assistance (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Drug Test Help. (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9244)

nobottomlip 05-07-2009 06:18 PM

Info for Grunts.

This is a information thread.
Anybody that wants to post useful information that they learned by joining the military, should be courteous and post and/or answer questions for people who have questions.

JBizo 05-07-2009 06:21 PM

I probably shouldn't tell you this..buuuuuuuuut... Cocaine only stays in your system for 3-5 days.

nobottomlip 05-07-2009 06:27 PM

Lol you crazy *****, that's the kind of thing I needed to hear!

JBizo 05-07-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobottomlip (Post 82133)

Yeah...so now you can do cocaine up until a few days of MEPS. Go for it! :rolleyes:

nobottomlip 05-07-2009 06:30 PM

Haha naw screw that man, I'm never doing that stuff again.
I won't take a chance of ****ing up my opportunity of serving my country. Thanks man, I appreciate your help.

If anybody else has anything helpful to say after they read this, let me know.

StrawberryShortcake 05-07-2009 06:31 PM

Lol, like Johnny said, Coke isn't in your system for more than a week..

you're clean. If you're still worried, drink about 80 oz of water a day, and when your drug test comes, wait til the end of your stream (like, only let the last bit get in the cup.)

JBizo 05-07-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 82137)
Lol, like Johnny said, Coke isn't in your system for more than a week..

you're clean. If you're still worried, drink about 80 oz of water a day, and when your drug test comes, wait til the end of your stream (like, only let the last bit get in the cup.)

How would this help? :confused:

WJon 05-07-2009 06:38 PM

Nah man your clean. If you are REALLY worried about it.... which you shouldn't be because you stopped smoking pot and burning it up about 2 months ago your bodys clean as ****. but like I said if you is really worried about it.. go to walmart and buy one of their drug tests and take it.. but honestly i wouldn't worry about anything. Easy your mind.. Now the thing I gotta worry about is passing my asvab. :mad:

StrawberryShortcake 05-07-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 82138)
How would this help? :confused:

The end of your stream is the freshest urine in your bladder.. meaning that if you have been doing a detox, that pee may be cleaner than the first bit of your stream.

My friend's parents drug tested him the same day he smoked some weed, and he waited til the end of the stream and added some water, and it said he hadn't smoked in a week rofl.

MSG Glenn 05-08-2009 11:34 AM

While you pee in the cup you'll be monitored & those Medic NCOs know all of the tricks. If there's any doubt to the validity of the test they'll take a hair sample.. The presence of drugs stays in the hair for a long time. It's an expensive test but sometimes it's used.

Don't think you're scot free after the test. I've heard of random tests for those in the Delayed Entry Program & throughout your Army career. I was never tested randomly whereas my friend was tested twice in 9 days. Totally random. You never know when your name will turn up.

Your best bet is just to lay off of all of it. It could really screw up your chances.

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 12:21 PM

When I had to do the piss test, I didn't even get the urinal haha. Had to do it RIGHT in front of that guy.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 82129)
I probably shouldn't tell you this..buuuuuuuuut... Cocaine only stays in your system for 3-5 days.

No you shouldnt have told him JB....I was going to say 6 months..if he can stay of that ****e for that long and meet the requirmets thats fair enough.

The Army is no place for sniff heads

jrj1000 05-08-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Listen mate...I dont care if your black white Asian or purple...leave words like that at the ****ing door...if JB has no no problems with you calling him that then thats up to you and him....just dont use it on the public forums...understood?

The next time you score your coke might be cut with some nasty stuff....it might be a lesion to you.
I dont know about the username "no bottom lip"....you might need to be called no nostrils....or just one big nostril

reconmedik 05-08-2009 01:19 PM

Drug test

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobottomlip (Post 82126)
Ok. So I'm kinda in a pickle at the moment.
I've already been to my recruiters and started getting set up for my enlistment process.
But I've been taking a plenty of time to pass my drug test and take care of some personal family issues.

Well I've been clean now for just about two months, but that was for Marijuana.
But when I used to burn, I experimented with Cocaine for a short amount of time. The last time I had did it was about 9 days before I stopped smoking pot, so I'm gonna say it's been two months, and I had never done it before that point. I wasn't addicted to it or anything, but I had done a decent amount I guess you could say, over about the course of about 10 days, but that wasn't like a grams a day, just a little bit. Everybody makes mistakes, and I was in a bad position in my life, but then I found the military and it changed me. I can honestly say that I would do anything it takes to be in the Army and serve my country, and if all the bad things I've done in my life would be rectified by me dying out on the battlefield, well then I know I could die at peace with myself.

BUT, to the point. Like I said, I would do anything it takes to be in the military, and if I failed my drug test at MEPS I honestly don't know what I'd do with my life. I know my system is clean from THC, but I need to know if the Cocaine would still be in my system, and if I should worry about that at this point in time. I don't know how sensitive their test is or how long Cocaine stays in your system, and any VIABLE, PERTINENT, REALISTIC, AND FACTUAL INFORMATION that anybody could tell me, would help me rest easy at night, so at least if I am ****ed on my drug test at this point, I can take some time to clean myself out and be a real soldier and serve my country with honor. Please reply, any viable information would be greatly appreciated.

Have you thought about a prosthetic donger?? You could use a virgins pee. I tgoes in a bag that you hold right underneath the boys. When it comes time to pee you pull out the prosthetic and then squeeze your legs together to force the virgin pee out of the bag into the cup! It is posssibly the most awesome way to beat a piss test ever!! Good Luck!!!

ARE YOU FU**ING KIDDING ME???
WHERE THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM??????

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

To echo J, leave that **** at the door. That's a word that represents the worse in people.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reconmedik (Post 82233)
Have you thought about a prosthetic donger?? You could use a virgins pee. I tgoes in a bag that you hold right underneath the boys. When it comes time to pee you pull out the prosthetic and then squeeze your legs together to force the virgin pee out of the bag into the cup! It is posssibly the most awesome way to beat a piss test ever!! Good Luck!!!

ARE YOU FU**ING KIDDING ME???
WHERE THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM??????

Lol...shame that in the British Army you can be asked to take your trousers and boxers down to the ankles;)

nuts out and everything...virgins have infections and use drugs as well dont they
He might be labeled with something he didnt want:D

68Whiskey 05-08-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 82129)

Yup. Coke doesn't last very long. ;)

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 82242)
Yup. Coke doesn't last very long. ;)

Who the **** cares if it doesn't stay with you? That **** ****s you up. I've seen first hand what a coke OD looks like. I thought I was going to lose a friend as he convulsed on the table. The military has no place for people who use that ****.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 82234)
To echo J, leave that **** at the door. That's a word that represents the worse in people.

I know the word can sometimes be used between black people but these Forums have no age restrications and that type of thing shouldnt be on public forums...PMs and emails?...thats between the people who are sending and revicing the messages.

The guy wont cheat the Army,,MSG speaks from experience and a sample of hair is a different ball game to a piss test...One guy who was in the media not to long ago was kicked out of the British Army for testing positive for ecstasy....he was 2 years in the Army and got a random test...

Lads high as kites with SA80s?...F that

In Afghanistan the AA think its acceptable to smoke weed...its not frowned upon with them.

Half of them are blasted.... and western armies have a more difficult job getting them up to standard

Its a bloody nonsense snipes

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 82244)
I know the word can sometimes be used between black people but these Forums have no age restrications and that type of thing shouldnt be on public forums...PMs and emails?...thats between the people who are sending and revicing the messages.

The guy wont cheat the Army,,MSG speaks from experience and a sample of hair is a different ball game to a piss test...One guy who was in the media not to long ago was kicked out of the British Army for testing positive for ecstasy....he was 2 years in the Army and got a random test...

Lads high as kites with SA80s?...F that

In Afghanistan the AA think its acceptable to smoke weed...its not frowned upon with them.

Half of them are blasted.... and western armies have a more difficult job getting them up to standard

Its a bloody nonsense snipes

I agree. That word has no place on a public forum.

And drugs and combat aren't a good mix. Isn't getting shot at enough of an adrenaline rush for them?

68Whiskey 05-08-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 82243)
Who the **** cares if it doesn't stay with you? That **** ****s you up. I've seen first hand what a coke OD looks like. I thought I was going to lose a friend as he convulsed on the table. The military has no place for people who use that ****.

Simmer down now. I'm not telling him to go out and buy a kilo of cocaine, I'm just reassuring him that it doesn't last long. And I couldn't agree more that drugs and the military just don't mix.

I have seen friends go down-hill with drugs myself so trust me when I say that you're not the only person to see a friend OD right in front of you.

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 82248)
Simmer down now. I'm not telling him to go out and buy a kilo of cocaine, I'm just reassuring him that it doesn't last long. And I couldn't agree more that drugs and the military just don't mix.

I have seen friends go down-hill with drugs myself so trust me when I say that you're not the only person to see a friend OD right in front of you.

The joking way you said it was in poor taste. With the ";)" you conveyed what could be conceived as apathy.

68Whiskey 05-08-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 82250)
The joking way you said it was in poor taste. With the ";)" you conveyed what could be conceived as apathy.

I apologize profusely. I have an strange sense of humor. But you can't seriously sit there and tell me that soldiers over in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't smoking from a bong right now. Yes it's wrong. But do soldiers still do it? Sure. And it's those soldiers that set a bad example for everyone else.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 02:48 PM

This thread is overdosing on bull****:rolleyes:.

The last thing people need is reasuring...the "namby pamby" aproach never works..its never the way forward..you seem as if you are condoning it if you go about that way. The shock factor is the best way forward.

I have a nephew who started missing school and mixing in the wrong the circles...his mother couldnt cope and ask me to help out...the arm around the shoulder tatic didnt work...so I steped it up gear or two.

Trust me he wont be mixing with those kids again... and the older people who see themselves as big business men who passed on the drugs wont go anywhere near him.

I was in 3rd gear..if they force me and my family into 5th gear...God help them(if he feels its right to)

StrawberryShortcake 05-08-2009 03:04 PM

Everyone in this thread needs to shut up.

We're not going to lie to him, cocaine only stays in your system for about 5 days. Telling him the truth isn't encouragment at all. Saying **** like "your username should be no nostril or one big nostril" is unnecessary. None of you are ****ing saints, you've all made your mistakes I'm sure, so grow up and stop being a dick to the kid.

And are you people really getting upset over the word "*****" ?

It's SLANG, it'd be different if he said "******." "*****" and "******" have totally different meanings in the real world, so stop flipping your ****, and get a sense of humour. ******= derogatory term for African Americans. *****= Term used by people of all races, used to refer to friends. Same definition as the word "homeboy" or "dawg"

It's so pathetic to see some older people behaving like immature teenagers. I'm the teenager, I should be the one being an immature fool, not you guys.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 82262)

We're not going to lie to him, cocaine only stays in your system for about 5 days. Telling him the truth isn't encouragment at all. Saying **** like "your username should be no nostril or one big nostril" is unnecessary. None of you are ****ing saints, you've all made your mistakes I'm sure, so grow up and stop being a dick to the kid.

It's SLANG, it'd be different if he said "******." "*****" and "******" have totally different meanings in the real world, so stop flipping your ****, and get a sense of humour. ******= derogatory term for African Americans. *****= Term used by people of all races, used to refer to friends. Same definition as the word "homeboy" or "dawg"

It's so pathetic to see some older people behaving like immature teenagers. I'm the teenager, I should be the one being an immature fool, not you guys.

Too much sugar kid?
I stand by my posts.....now get to bed:o

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 82262)

Why don't you call a black person "*****" and see how they react? That word represents oppression of Blacks, Catholics and Irish is the most derogatory of ways throughout different moments in history.

And I don't believe that saying that the Military has no use for someone who's liable to slip into drug use is unreasonable. The military and your civilian world are two different animals.

I don't need to explain why I'm so critical of drug use. I think I already did just that a page back.

missinhim 05-08-2009 04:09 PM

the black kids in our school don't mind it. they have a sence of humor. as long as your joking around with them they don't care. i also find it pathetic there getting so mad at this. really.

and he already said he doesn't do it anymore.

StrawberryShortcake 05-08-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 82266)
Why don't you call a black person "*****" and see how they react? That word represents oppression of Blacks, Catholics and Irish is the most derogatory of ways throughout different moments in history.

And I don't believe that saying that the Military has no use for someone who's liable to slip into drug use is unreasonable. The military and your civilian world are two different animals.

I don't need to explain why I'm so critical of drug use. I think I already did just that a page back.

Hey, guess what? I call black people "*****" everyday. It's slang, it's used as a friendly term.. If I said "******" it'd be different.

"*****" is not the derogatory term, because last time I took a look at the dictionary, the term "*****" wasn't in it.

He isn't liable to slip into drug use, he said he tried a little, and that he isn't going to do it again because he wants to be in the military. He'd be liable to slip into drug use if he was like "Oh man, I really want some coke, but I don't know, I kind of want to be in the military!" Don't act like you're some saint and you've never done anything wrong in your lifetime.

StrawberryShortcake 05-08-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 82265)
Too much sugar kid?
I stand by my posts.....now get to bed:o

1) Sugar does not make people hyper, that's a myth.
2) I am not twelve years old, and do not have a bed time.
3) Even if I were twelve years old, it is only 6:45 p.m. and it would not be my bed time yet.
4) Your post are wrong. You are being an *** to this kid and picking on him because he made a mistake. You're extremely hypocritical and behave as if you're a saint who has never made a mistake.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missinhim (Post 82277)
the black kids in our school don't mind it. they have a sence of humor. as long as your joking around with them they don't care. i also find it pathetic there getting so mad at this. really.

and he already said he doesn't do it anymore.

Thats fine missinhim... but some people will react differently to some comments and this site
is a family site...some words are appropriate in private depending on the person and how well you know their personality and sense of humour.

What isnt offensive to one can be be very offensive to another.I have a young niece(11 years old)she could come on this website to send me a message when I am away in the week and read some of the posts...do you think the teachers at her 1st school would be happy with her saying that word?...whether its got an A on the end or an ER...its still pronounced the same unless you have perfect pronunciation.

I can call some of my mates I know (Women/men)somethings I would not dream of calling strangers(unless they deserved it..and then it wouldnt be a joke)

Can you understand my point?

As for drug takers...sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind...it might sound over the top.

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 82282)
3) Even if I were twelve years old, it is only 6:45 p.m. and it would not be my bed time yet.
4) Your post are wrong. You are being an *** to this kid and picking on him because he made a mistake. You're extremely hypocritical and behave as if you're a saint who has never made a mistake.

J's comments went right over your head.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 82282)

1) Are you sure?:D
2)Again...are you sure;)
3)I forgot about the time difference but once again...are you sure:rolleyes::D?
4)Right and wrong are a matter of opinion...Opinions are formed through experience..People will sometimes tell others what they want to hear....not what they need to hear.
I might sound like Im being an arse to this kid...but if you cut through the venom theres a point to my coldness..but I dont need to tell that to an intelligent girl like you...do I?

I dont pick on people(fact)....and on a whole Im not a hypocrite(fact)....Sometimes different approaches work.

StrawberryShortcake 05-08-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 82287)
1) Are you sure?:D
2)Again...are you sure;)
3)I forgot about the time difference but once again...are you sure:rolleyes::D?
4)Right and wrong are a matter of opinion...Opinions are formed through experience..People will sometimes tell others what they want to hear....not what they need to hear.
I might sound like Im being an arse to this kid...but if you cut through the venom theres a point to my coldness..but I dont need to tell that to an intelligent girl like you...do I?

I dont pick on people(fact)....and on a whole Im not a hypocrite(fact)....Sometimes different approaches work.

Opinions can be wrong. If I say all black people are thugs who rape women and kill babies, I am wrong, and you can prove me wrong using research.. Whoever said an opinion can be neither right nor wrong was a moron.

You do pick on people ("your username should be no nostril" that's definitely picking on him.) You may not be a hypocrite on a whole, but you are being a hypocrite to a degree. Your approach is not necessary seeing that the poster already knew he made a mistake, and had already decided not to make that same mistake again prior to posting this thread. He knows what he did was wrong, and he isn't going to do it again.. There is no need for you to go and be an ***.

StrawberryShortcake 05-08-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 82286)
J's comments went right over your head.

:D

I like how you think that. They did not go over my head, I simply chose to be an *******.