armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help and Assistance (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Drug Test Help. (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9244)

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 12:21 PM

When I had to do the piss test, I didn't even get the urinal haha. Had to do it RIGHT in front of that guy.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 82129)
I probably shouldn't tell you this..buuuuuuuuut... Cocaine only stays in your system for 3-5 days.

No you shouldnt have told him JB....I was going to say 6 months..if he can stay of that ****e for that long and meet the requirmets thats fair enough.

The Army is no place for sniff heads

jrj1000 05-08-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobottomlip (Post 82133)
Lol you crazy *****, that's the kind of thing I needed to hear!


Listen mate...I dont care if your black white Asian or purple...leave words like that at the ****ing door...if JB has no no problems with you calling him that then thats up to you and him....just dont use it on the public forums...understood?

The next time you score your coke might be cut with some nasty stuff....it might be a lesion to you.
I dont know about the username "no bottom lip"....you might need to be called no nostrils....or just one big nostril

reconmedik 05-08-2009 01:19 PM

Drug test
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nobottomlip (Post 82126)
Ok. So I'm kinda in a pickle at the moment.
I've already been to my recruiters and started getting set up for my enlistment process.
But I've been taking a plenty of time to pass my drug test and take care of some personal family issues.

Well I've been clean now for just about two months, but that was for Marijuana.
But when I used to burn, I experimented with Cocaine for a short amount of time. The last time I had did it was about 9 days before I stopped smoking pot, so I'm gonna say it's been two months, and I had never done it before that point. I wasn't addicted to it or anything, but I had done a decent amount I guess you could say, over about the course of about 10 days, but that wasn't like a grams a day, just a little bit. Everybody makes mistakes, and I was in a bad position in my life, but then I found the military and it changed me. I can honestly say that I would do anything it takes to be in the Army and serve my country, and if all the bad things I've done in my life would be rectified by me dying out on the battlefield, well then I know I could die at peace with myself.

BUT, to the point. Like I said, I would do anything it takes to be in the military, and if I failed my drug test at MEPS I honestly don't know what I'd do with my life. I know my system is clean from THC, but I need to know if the Cocaine would still be in my system, and if I should worry about that at this point in time. I don't know how sensitive their test is or how long Cocaine stays in your system, and any VIABLE, PERTINENT, REALISTIC, AND FACTUAL INFORMATION that anybody could tell me, would help me rest easy at night, so at least if I am ****ed on my drug test at this point, I can take some time to clean myself out and be a real soldier and serve my country with honor. Please reply, any viable information would be greatly appreciated.

Have you thought about a prosthetic donger?? You could use a virgins pee. I tgoes in a bag that you hold right underneath the boys. When it comes time to pee you pull out the prosthetic and then squeeze your legs together to force the virgin pee out of the bag into the cup! It is posssibly the most awesome way to beat a piss test ever!! Good Luck!!!

ARE YOU FU**ING KIDDING ME???
WHERE THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM??????

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobottomlip (Post 82133)
Lol you crazy *****, that's the kind of thing I needed to hear!

To echo J, leave that **** at the door. That's a word that represents the worse in people.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reconmedik (Post 82233)
Have you thought about a prosthetic donger?? You could use a virgins pee. I tgoes in a bag that you hold right underneath the boys. When it comes time to pee you pull out the prosthetic and then squeeze your legs together to force the virgin pee out of the bag into the cup! It is posssibly the most awesome way to beat a piss test ever!! Good Luck!!!

ARE YOU FU**ING KIDDING ME???
WHERE THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM??????

Lol...shame that in the British Army you can be asked to take your trousers and boxers down to the ankles;)

nuts out and everything...virgins have infections and use drugs as well dont they
He might be labeled with something he didnt want:D

68Whiskey 05-08-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 82129)
I probably shouldn't tell you this..buuuuuuuuut... Cocaine only stays in your system for 3-5 days.

Yup. Coke doesn't last very long. ;)

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 82242)
Yup. Coke doesn't last very long. ;)

Who the **** cares if it doesn't stay with you? That **** ****s you up. I've seen first hand what a coke OD looks like. I thought I was going to lose a friend as he convulsed on the table. The military has no place for people who use that ****.

jrj1000 05-08-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 82234)
To echo J, leave that **** at the door. That's a word that represents the worse in people.

I know the word can sometimes be used between black people but these Forums have no age restrications and that type of thing shouldnt be on public forums...PMs and emails?...thats between the people who are sending and revicing the messages.

The guy wont cheat the Army,,MSG speaks from experience and a sample of hair is a different ball game to a piss test...One guy who was in the media not to long ago was kicked out of the British Army for testing positive for ecstasy....he was 2 years in the Army and got a random test...

Lads high as kites with SA80s?...F that

In Afghanistan the AA think its acceptable to smoke weed...its not frowned upon with them.

Half of them are blasted.... and western armies have a more difficult job getting them up to standard

Its a bloody nonsense snipes

SniperAlpha1 05-08-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 82244)
I know the word can sometimes be used between black people but these Forums have no age restrications and that type of thing shouldnt be on public forums...PMs and emails?...thats between the people who are sending and revicing the messages.

The guy wont cheat the Army,,MSG speaks from experience and a sample of hair is a different ball game to a piss test...One guy who was in the media not to long ago was kicked out of the British Army for testing positive for ecstasy....he was 2 years in the Army and got a random test...

Lads high as kites with SA80s?...F that

In Afghanistan the AA think its acceptable to smoke weed...its not frowned upon with them.

Half of them are blasted.... and western armies have a more difficult job getting them up to standard

Its a bloody nonsense snipes

I agree. That word has no place on a public forum.

And drugs and combat aren't a good mix. Isn't getting shot at enough of an adrenaline rush for them?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.