Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Grimm
User Name
Password

Conversation Between Grimm and Fireball
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Grimm
    01-14-2009 07:22 AM
    Grimm
    Happy New Year Fire! Looking forward to your trip to AL.
  2. Fireball
    12-25-2008 11:25 PM
    Fireball
    Hope you had a merry Christmas!! Now we're moving on UP to a great NEW YEAR!!! If I had money left over I would buy you a drink... LOL
  3. Fireball
    12-12-2008 11:24 AM
    Fireball
    Grimm Grimm Grimm!! I will be AL bound in Jan... haha
  4. Grimm
    10-07-2008 08:55 AM
    Grimm
    Good Luck with the munchkin. We will be praying for you.
  5. Fireball
    09-26-2008 01:08 PM
    Fireball
    Due date is 10/14... but looks like an induction as early as the 3rd... My dr. is spoiling me... he knows I am excited and ready to hit the road and travel. So the earlier the baby the sooner I can leave the state. LOL I will be driving out your way though after the baby is born. Taking the loooong way since I didn't see grandma this summer like planned... we'll see her in the travels to Ohio after the baby. Things are great, just extremely busy with homeschool and life. I am settled completely so that is nice. All is ready... Can't believe it's next Friday!!! I'll post pics o worries... and if you still have my blog addy... you can keep up with the daily gripes, bites and smiles. LOL
  6. Grimm
    09-12-2008 09:44 AM
    Grimm
    I hope things are going great. What is the due date?
  7. Fireball
    08-07-2008 01:29 PM
    Fireball
    <beaming> I think it is the TX heat that gives that glow. LOL As for the location - you need better air flow in the office. hehe I am sure there will be more than a push heard around the world. ROFL How goes it today?
  8. Fireball
    07-06-2008 04:53 PM
    Fireball
    Oh yay! You added me. LOL I feel so special.
  9. Fireball
    06-22-2008 03:39 PM
    Fireball
    I can not believe I am NOT a friend on your list. What kind of admin are you!? hahaha