Scholarship recipients may take advantage of Grantham University's "Fast Track Degree Programs!" Grantham's degree programs are self-paced and self-directed and can be completed from anywhere you have Internet access. You never have to worry about temporary duties or change of duty stations. You study on your own schedule and advance as quickly as you can learn. Some students have earned a degree in less than two years.
1 . Eligibility: Military personnel eligible for Tuition Assistance may be eligible for Grantham University's military scholarship program. National Guardsmen and Reservists eligible for Tuition Assistance may also qualify.
2 . Tuition Assistance pays: TA pays up to $250.00 per credit hour until the fiscal year (FY) cap of $4500 is reached. Some National Guardsmen and reservists may only receive 75% TA benefits or $187.50 per credit hour.
3. The Military Scholarship covers:
- Covers the Grantham tuition in excess of TA up to the FY cap
- Required textbooks and software
- All applications and lab fees
4. How the Military Scholarship works:
- When combined with TA benefits ($250 per credit hour) the Grantham military scholarship program may cover all of your tuition depending on the availability of funds and the number of enrolled credit hours per fiscal year. Additionally, the Grantham Military Scholarship covers the excess tuition for those who may only receive 75% benefits ($187.50 per credit hour).
- Military students who use all their allotted FY TA with Grantham are allowed to take one additional credit hour - at no additional cost for every $1,000.00 of TA paid. Additional credits must be used the same fiscal year they are earned.
- Military students who cap out using their allotted TA benefits with Grantham are given the option to continue their coursework with Grantham by using alternate methods of payment like the Montgomery GI bill (if eligible) or independent financing.
Military students who choose to continue their education with Grantham should be aware that they may have out-of-pocket expenses once the FY TA money is exhausted. Military FYs run from October through September. These students may also utilize the Veteran Scholarship Program.